CR&B- Principal SAP FICA Consultant - Houston, Texas, United States, 77001
Location: within Continental US
Utegration is a leading global Software Consulting Firm serving the Utilities & Energy industries and built on the talent and diversity of a highly motivated team. We are seeking an experienced and innovative team member to further the company's goal of becoming an employer of choice for talented individuals who deliver excellence in all they do, aspire to deliver world class service, and seek the rewards and opportunities associated with being a high performer in a fast growing company.
The SAP IS-U FICA Consultant is responsible for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of components of FICA in SAP Enterprise Central Component (ECC) and/or S/4HANA. Experience in the Utility, Public Sector, or Telecom Industry is a must and knowledge of FERC preferred.
- Responsible for SAP FICA solution design on client projects
- Lead customer workshops and document Business Process Designs
- Design and configure all major areas of FICA and common financial interfaces
- Write strong functional and technical specifications for client enhancements
- Lead and collaborate in the design of innovative IS-U FICA processes by leveraging the latest technologies to enable the improvement of business processes
- Gap/Business Needs Analysis, Design, Configuration, Build, Test, Debug, Convert, Cutover and Support of business process areas.
- Provide best business practices and thought leadership to clients
- Support the project manager to validate and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Mentor less experienced consultants
- Assist with answering requests for proposals for FICA services
- Assist with other FICA sales and marketing activities
- Minimum 2 lifecycle implementations (3 years and up) in Utilities or a relevant industry
- End to End holistic Business Process Design and Functional Design (RICEFW objects) of any of the following areas:
- Bill to Cash, Payments (Incoming, Outgoing and Exceptions)
- Credit and Collections
- Customer Financials Management
- Financial Closing and Reporting
- Understanding of integration points with FICA (CRM, Hybris, Billing, PM, Invoicing, Bill Print, GL)
- Overall understanding of Utilities Industry Business Processes in Regulated and/or Deregulated markets
- Must have expertise in SAP IS-U (Utilities)
- Must have expertise to include Dunning, Collections, Billing, Business Partners, Write-offs, Refunds, and other FICA/FICO functionality related to IS-U business processes.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business, Finance or Accounting
- SAP Tax configuration, is a plus
- SAP FERC module and Utility industry regulatory reporting requirements, is a plus
- S/4HANA Enterprise Management/Simple Finance/Central Finance, is a plus