CIP Intern Life Sciences Consulting - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20001
LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTING
As an Intern with IHS Markit in the firm's Washington, DC office, you will undertake work on real business projects intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the Consulting function:
The Life Sciences group within IHS Markit provides consulting services to federal and state governments, U.S. and international- based pharmaceutical and medical device companies, professional and trade associations, health plans/hospital systems, and other private and non-profit organizations.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in a Bachelor's degree in economics, health services research, or health related fields with strong background in statistics/econometrics, simulation modeling, or data analysis; or currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited MS or PhD program.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications (Word and PowerPoint)
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload
- Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
- R programming experience is highly desirable
2018 Summer Intern Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer 'yes' to the following questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied?
- Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
- If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. The internship will run from approximately June 04 to August 10, 2018.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.