CIB - Investment Banking - Corporate Finance Advisory - Class of 2019 - New York , New York, United States, 10261
As a J.P. MorganInvestment Banking Analyst in Corporate Finance Advisory, your responsibilitiesmay include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing financial analysis using industry standard and proprietary models
- Building financial models to address new problems and questions from management teams on various corporate finance topics
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Producing quantitative and qualitative analysis for financing and capital structure recommendations
- Guiding clients through ratings considerations and financing solutions, including for transformative transactions
- Conducting industry and product research, including producing content around trending topics
- Learning and interacting with J.P. Morgan's clients, products, services, and business practices
- Executing client transactions from start to closing
- The work in Investment Banking is fast-paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating and requires individuals who thrive in that type of environment.
- We look for candidates with strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills.
- In Corporate Finance Advisory, intellectual curiosity, a be-proactive mindset, and ability to "think outside the box" are key
- You should also be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a productive member of a team.
- Undergraduate degree in the sciences, engineering, or finance is strongly preferred. Graduate degree in similar fields will be a plus, as will familiarity with basic statistics.
- Existing experience in investment banking, capital markets or sales & trading is a plus.