CFO Advisory Services - Business Transformation - Manager - Los Angeles , California, United States, 90013
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Risk and Business Advisory consulting team located in Los Angeles to work with our CFO Advisory group in Business Transformation. We are looking for a Manager to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of practical work experience with a consulting firm and business development experience in a professional services environment required
- Prior experience working in professional services direct sales industry or in development role at financial services firms. Experience within accounting firms, investment banking or private equity firms, personnel recruiting, business journals sales, financial consulting, business advisory services and/or banking industry preferred.
- Significant knowledge of accounting and finance best practices and experience participating in, or leading, transformation projects to help clients optimize all elements of their accounting and finance organization.
- Demonstrated experience with: refining organizational design; business process analysis and process mapping to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and control of transactional and decision support processes; consolidations and shortening the financial close; implementing financial close and account reconciliation technology; designing and implementing corporate performance management - budgeting, planning and forecasting processes and technology; accounting systems optimization; and improving management and external reporting.
- Experience designing and implementing shared-services and outsourcing solutions, as well as change management, a plus.
- Prior experience managing a staff of business development / marketing professionals required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Client relationship management (CRM) experience required
- Advanced knowledge in the development, management and execution of sales and marketing processes including business development planning, lead generation, event planning, pipeline management, account planning management, sales/marketing strategy and development
- Understands the compensation incentive plan and strives to achieve revenue goals
- Ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, marshal resources and manage change
- Capable of leading and managing remote and local teams of people to accomplish desired results
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand and communicate CohnReznick's business, marketplace and value proposition
- Knowledge of contact management software including updating, maintenance and list generation
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as the ability to present and facilitate
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.