Business System Consultant, Immunology Financial Services - Illinois, United States,
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Works directly with US Patient Services Business Partners and Vendors to understand specific business processes, business drivers and business strategy across multiple brands; identifies and communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology;
- Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies already in use across the portfolio of product and investigates available technologies or innovations applied to this business area in industry; identifies information required to support the business strategy and leads the development of appropriate information management strategies, developing them as an integrated part of the business strategy.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices.
- Makes recommendations to process stakeholders regarding the correct approach to achieve process improvement objectives. These may include business process outsourcing, application development or adopting business process management (BPM) practices.
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 10-12 years of related work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of NCPDP telecommunication/SCRIPT standards and pharmacy/medical claims adjudication systems and processes; ePrescribing systems and processes; and ePA systems and processes to identify process and solution enhancements
- Detailed knowledge FinTech, PayTech platforms and emerging innovative financial solutions tools
- Knowledge of Copay solutions, innovative solution providers such as GoodRx
- Knowledge of innovative pharmacy solution providers such as Pillpack
- Experience with Reimbursement hub processes in order to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results. Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, budgeting, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills