Business Strategy Manager - Palo Alto , California, United States, 94301
Come join HP Inc., the founder of Silicon Valley and leader in nearly every major markets in which it competes. We are looking for highly talented people to contribute to HP's storied success.
Lead and participate at the most impactful levels within HP Americas. You'll join the high-impact Strategy & Analytics team where your analytical rigor and communications skills will be challenged to translate strategy into actions. It is an exciting time to shape the future of HP Americas, as the company grows in new categories and new business models. You'll play a pivotal role in the organization, leading and driving strategic and operational projects. Your success breeds success, as your network of contacts expands across HP's Business Unit's and functions.
- Lead initiatives spanning Marketing & Sales strategy, business planning and operational excellence Develop fact-based analyses to inform decisions and drive impact
- Analyze internal performance, industry trends, competitive threats, and growth opportunities
- Validate hypotheses and data with analytical rigor
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action
- Prepare communications (primarily in PowerPoint) that follow a logically-reasoned, data-supported approach, allowing executives to understand the details linked to the big picture
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Categories, functions, segments, routs to market and countries to secure buy-in, align decisions, and drive impact
- Participate in enhancing HP-s data sources, knowledge repositories, and internal processes
- Undergraduate/ graduate degree in Finance, Economics/ Statistics, Business, or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Strategy, Business Planning, Business Operations, or Finance Excellent analytical, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations through logical reasoning and structuring
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work.
- High level of attention to detail and professional rigor regarding work deliverables
- Flexible to a high-demand work environment and responsive to rapid changes
- provided by Dice