Business Process Improvement Specialist - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30319
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Business Process Improvement Specialist for a Contract assignment with one of our premier automotive services clients in Atlanta, GA .
- Centralize templates and tools to formalize them into an implemented process and automate all IT requests within their PPM
- MS office suite expertise
- Process implementation
- Come up with a streamlined process and implement
- Work flow design
- SharePoint experience
- Experience in governance processes Jira admin a huge plus
- Will work directly with Project Coordinator and SharePoint developer
- Extreme competence in autonomous work/self-starter and resourceful
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at .
- provided by Dice