Business Process Improvement Consultant - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75215
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The ESM Business Architect is responsible for assisting with medium to large project initiatives. The ESM Business Architect works within the structure of the Project Lifecycle and collaborates with the Project Team in identifying and defining a project need, gathering information, process creation and proposal, technical writing and documentation, and project rollout and implementation. In certain instances, the ESM Business Architect is also responsible for the maintenance of existing projects. The ESM Business Architect will primarily manage the re-design and mapping of current and future state processes. Qualities include: Information gathering, learning on the fly, building relationships, problem resolution, professionalism, and the ability to adapt to changes and ambiguity within the workplace. The role also requires a high level of detail and process orientation, strong written and verbal communication skills, command skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with various groups within the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Consult, advise and guide clients in the following contexts:
o Management Consulting
o Business/IT Process Management
o Business Transformation
o Business-IT Alignment and Integration
o Measurements, Metrics and Analysis
o Continual Improvement
* Consult, advise and guide clients in new or emerging contexts
o Business and Operational Excellence
o Design Thinking
* Responsible for process creation, improvement, mapping and creating and maintaining project documentation
* Write, rewrite or edit process and/or business requirements documents such as Process, Procedures, Work Instructions, Job Aids, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), requirement specifications, system design documents change management plans, meeting minutes, and other related documents.
o Ensure formatting, completeness and adherence to the provided style guide of documentation.
o Integrate graphics into deliverable documents as required.
o Analyze and proofread documentation ensuring grammatical correctness, conciseness, structure, clarity, conformity, organization and presentation.
* Organize complex process, change management and project related information required for preparation of documents.
* Scheduling project tasks and meeting required deadlines
* Gathering information from Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and other company resources
* Building relationships with groups involved in project implementation
* Utilizing system resources and reports as necessary for project planning, process creation and improvement and maintenance
* Analyze and organize data into logical structures
* Understand business requirements presented by subject matter experts and interpolate into written documentation.
* Provide the final review on documents presented to the Customer
Required Education and/or Experience:
* BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Liberal Arts or related field
* Experience working within a process-oriented role
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* 6-7 years applicable work experience; significant and demonstrated experience accepted in lieu of degree
* Comfort with Senior Leadership, Executive and C-suite clients and customers
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong initiative and command skills
* Strong focus and time management ability
* Strong problem solving and priority setting skills
* Acute attention to writing and editing details following necessary grammar and format.
* Flexible and adaptable to change and ambiguity
* Capable of learning and understanding business requirements enforcing institutional documentation settings and formatting.
* Ability to work as part of a team, participating in formal reviews of documents.
* Must be able to prioritize (or accept changing priorities), multi-task, and be able to work with multiple subject matter experts.
* Ability to participate in business meetings with various groups within the organization
* Thorough knowledge of business/operational policies, day-to-day processes
* Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio a plus
Industry knowledge preferred:
* Multiple best practice frameworks (including but not limited to):
o ITIL 3 or 4
o Agile, Scrum, Kanban
* Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Information Technology
* Project and/or Program Management
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.