Business Process Consultant/ Procurement Integration Consulting SME - San Francisco , California, United States, 94101
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring "Business Process Consultant/ Procurement Integration Consulting SME for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Company: One of Our Clients
Role- Business Process Consultant/ Procurement Integration Consulting SME
Location- SFO, CA
Job Type- Full Time (Permanent)
Are you excited to play a role that provides you with possibilities to drive programs and consulting projects for innovation and advisory services around business process transformations, SaaS Cloud implementations, Application, Technology reimagination? If so, please come and be part of the Process Transformation Advisory and Consulting team. It's an opportunity to work alongside fellow industry experts, and create impact on critical transformation programs that help our clients solve some of their most complex business problems. The programs spread across a range of industries and clients, including some of the most marque brands and some of the Fortune 500 clients.
As a Consulting Director/ Manager/ Expert, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your experience, process knowledge and product skills. Your knowledge to design, advice, sell and manage programs, will help define industry and product leading transformation programs. The Process Transformation consulting practice also offers opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge through training and certifications across multiple leading ERP/ CRM/ business application products (including leading SaaS/Cloud players) and enablers allowing you to drive opportunities for yourself and Wipro while keeping your career ahead of the curve
The Process Lead should have very strong process and technical knowledge around Sourcing, Procurement, Spend Analytics, SCM, Vendor Management processes. The lead should have deep expertise in Ariba and / or Coupa space with technical expertise in implementing and / or configuring delivered capabilities including integration with other ERP platforms such as Oracle or SAP. The lead should have:
- At least 10 year of deep hands on consulting on Sourcing to Payment assessment and implementation lifecycle including Sourcing, Procurement, Spend Analytics on major SaaS providers. Special focus on integrating Sourcing platform with other ERP platforms using delivered APIs and industry standards such as XBRL or BPML.
- Preferably Supplier Contract Management/ Planning in Ariba or Coupa platform and / or Procurement Planning processes
- Ability to do Process FIT GAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architect
- Experience in data migration, integration and reporting capabilities of Ariba and / or Coupa
- Strong Background and hands on Experience on Ariba / Coupa / Other S2P Products required.
- Experience with Process Modeling, Integration Mapping, Design, Implementation and fine tuning the solution is required. Must have experience in conducting CRP sessions & Requirement workshops for implementation engagements
- Knowledge on topics: Sourcing Strategies, Supplier Market Place, RFX lifecycle, Contract Management, Procurement, Spend Analytics, Supplier Network Planning, Procurement is essential for success of this role.
- Must demonstrate proven abilities and success with Ariba / Coupa functional configuration and/or technical development
- Must have strong orientation for Designing, building, testing and deploying S2P platforms
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents
- Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities from Oracle
- Mentor/develop other resources
- Contribute to reusable collateral/accelerators
- Participate in business development, including customer presentations and RFP responses related to conversion lead role
- Knowledge sharing across peer group
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Strong stakeholder management skills Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
- Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills to front end and manage Client leadership team expectations is essential
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Client Delivery Manager
Corp. HQ's: 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Global Delivery HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: Ext.620 | Cell: | Email:
Web: | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ajkuriyal
2018 Ranked 47 in the Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Awarded INC 5000 "Hall of Fame for winning fastest-growing private companies in the US for consecutive 5 times
2018 Fastest 50 in New Jersey by NJBIZ