Business Initiatives Consultant 3 - HR Solution Operation and Strategy - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, 28201
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers? financial needs and help them succeed financially. We?re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you?ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our ?team members, candidates, and operational? strategies to support Wells Fargo?s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice.?? Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Solution Strategy and Planning team is responsible for working with stakeholders to focus on proactive planning of technology work, simplifying solutions and eliminating areas of redundancy. They collaborate closely with teams across technology, HR and the Centers of Expertise to create the business solutions roadmap for HR by identifying, recommending, and supporting core and common technology platforms and forward thinking solutions for the organization.
This position will focus on key assignments supporting the HR Solution Transformation effort. To be successful in the role, the team member must have the proven ability to collaborate with others, identify areas of opportunity and initiate action, and complete challenging assignments. The ability to quickly build influential relationships with business partners will be a key attribute of the selected candidate?s skills. Additionally there must be the proven ability to work cross-culturally, while understanding unique cultural needs to achieve effective communication and collaboration.
This business initiatives consultant is responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams across Human Resources to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Bring strategic thought to approaches proposed during transformation brainstorming/planning, provide input into overall pre-implementation plan/activities
- Build presentations to help tell complex stories in simple manner, being comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Lead bodies of work/special projects as they arise
- Be comfortable both driving work and delivering hard messages
- Experience in working in a product model and Agile product delivery
- Maintain general industry knowledge of leading or emerging HR technology trends
- Develop metrics and track/evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives?
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Agile experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience with modern HR tools and business processes
- Experience in technology intake, planning and prioritization processes
- Knowledge of or experience with Cloud HCM products
- Experience with HR strategy and transformation efforts
- Experience with large, cross functional projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business and/or HR operations in the financial industry
- Change management concepts and application, with proven ability to exemplify both flexibility within changing business environments and leading others through times of business uncertainty and organizational change
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.