Business Development Manager - Public Sector - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75342
**Please note this is an entry-level opportunity, requiring 2-5 years of sales experience**
Welcome to Kodak Alaris. Kodak Alaris is a company born from one of the world's most iconic brands, Kodak. Kodak Alaris is passionate about using technology to transform organizations and improve people's lives across the globe. Our digital scanners and intelligent state-of-the-art software services manage data in some of the world's largest companies, and our photographic paper production, printing kiosks and suite of consumer apps help people capture and connect with the emotional moments that define all our lives.
Our mission at Kodak Alaris remains crystal clear; to transform and improve the profitability of the portfolio of businesses that make up Kodak Alaris, to create further value in a culturally renewed values-driven Company; a Company that invests in growth businesses, systematically and reliably delivers on its financial commitments, operates within an efficient, cost-effective infrastructure and based on a cultural foundation of innovation, transparency, discipline and accountability.
Our vision for each one of our businesses remains constant: to be recognized by the market as the leading provider of products and services in each of the segments we participate in. We want to lead in each key industry we participate in through better products, better quality and reliability, better customer service, the best and the brightest employee talent, along with world class partners around the globe.
Our well-established Kodak Alaris values that we live and breathe by can be defined by the acronym I-ACT:
- Innovation as the core of Kodak Alaris as a technology company * Accountability to deliver on our commitments * Customer Satisfaction in all aspects of our business * Teamwork in how we resolve issues and grow our portfolio
These are all underpinned by four foundational strategic pillars that drive our action plans, priorities and investments:
- Financials, Growth, Transformation & Simplification and People.
Alaris has open Business Development Manager (BDM) territories in Texas (covering State, Local, Education sectors) and New England (covering state of MA, NH, CT, RI - State, Local, Education sectors). This individual will report to the Strategic Account Manager, Public Sector and support the Partner Business Managers.
This position drives significant Revenue through VARs and Solution Providers for the United States on our light production and distributed captured. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for supporting the PBM's channel demand generation activities with both existing and to-be recruited partners. The key objective of the Business Development Manager is to meet or exceed performance objectives by executing and supporting the SAM and PBM goals for the territory. The successful candidate must be passionate and proactive in driving channel accountability and growth.
Support Development of Partner accounts:
The BDM will be an expert on our channel programs, products and solutions that will help enhance our partner business with Alaris.
- Support the SAM/PBM territory business plan initiatives.
- Attend marketing shows and events within geography.
- Able to support partners as an Alaris product and solutions expert focused on Distributed Capture space.
- Ensuring Partners understand and can leverage the Alaris Partner Program.
- Support the deal registration process and pricing support requests.
- Grow strong relationships with new and existing channel partners and revenue growth.
- Gain an understanding of the local market place, and the key players that operate within it.
- Promote the Alaris value proposition to the channel and all of its relevant components to the Partners based on the partners' business model and drivers.
- Provide Alaris teams with regular feedback on the market place, market trends, business risk, program's effectiveness and Partners challenges and for proposing innovative solutions and actions plans.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work effectively internally and externally.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills including effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead, balance, and self-manage multiple simultaneous projects and activities.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Travel Required (25 -- 50%)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of experience working in sales
Kodak Alaris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status