Business Change Management Lead-Operations/Supply Chain - Lewisville , Texas, United States, 75067
This role will be responsible for the successful Oracle ERP implementation at the manufacturing facilities/plants for the ASD operations network. The business transformation lead will be a hands-on, collaborative, strategic and detail-oriented, with a proven Oracle (or equivalent ERP system) and operations skillset who will execute the plant project from process localization through go live. This is not an IT role - we are looking for an operator who has successfully helped implement an Oracle implementation on the manufacturing plant floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Partners with plant leadership team to identify subject matter experts needed for the project.
* Works closely with the project manager to ensure all tasks, timing and resource commitments are understood and assists in the communication planning.
* Leads the "as-is' process flows, documenting testing scenarios, capturing day-in-the-life scenarios, validating that testing is executed and any defects logged, conducting readiness assessments, and aligning training curriculum to resources at the plant.
* Facilitates the business and operations requirements with the plant to validate that the Oracle solution will meet the business needs.
* Partners with the change team and ensures education and training are sufficient to support adoption of the application by the plant.
* Coordinate and lead the plant SME and business process leads to establish business/transactional processes, Oracle configuration validation, testing an ultimate go-live of Oracle.
* Works with manufacturing and materials organizations to establish current state processes, challenges and issues.
* Leads the development of future state process localizations for the plants to improve plant operations, inventory position and financial integrity.
* Oversees standardized approach, processes and systems across plants to facilitate financial comparability.
* Manage stakeholder, plant functional leads and Vice Presidents expectations and communication flow as relates to project deliverables and scope.
* Provides leadership to project team members through clear communication of expectations and regularly measuring progress.
* Maintains project effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting plant project plans for implementing information technologies.
* Recommends plant operations and supply chain strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating execution outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
* Works closely with IT and external consulting configuration teams to ensure configuration meets the business localization requirements.
* Lead the development of test scripts and overall system testing with SME and process leads to facilitate an effective go live of Oracle in each plant.
* Bachelor degree in business administration, information technology or similar discipline required, MBA preferred.
* Project Management Certification is a plus.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience working in a manufacturing and supply chain environment.
* 6-8 years in a leadership role with a similar size organization.
* Must be willing to travel up to 75 % of the time.
* Prior experience managing the implementation of Oracle, SAP or a similar system within a manufacturing and supply chain system is strongly preferred.
* Highly organized, process oriented, with strong communication skills, and a background in manufacturing and supply chain.
* Strong project management experience with an emphasis on managing projects at a manufacturing plant by aligning business requirements with IT solutions.
* Demonstrated deep understanding of manufacturing, costing, supply chain systems and business processes including both basic and advanced applications.
* Strong issues and risk management and ability to keep the team moving forward.
* Must have the ability to effectively lead and motivate Operations and project teams
* Able to interact with all levels of management