Benefits Consulting Services Analyst II - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we?re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Healthcare Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- Balance Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- Collaboration Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Compensation Competitive salaries.
- Family Support Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
About Conduent Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
Job Description Req ID: 2
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
? Assists with large clients on complex plan and program design considerations including analysis, research and perform technical analysis under the direction of the work stream leader. i.e, benefit /account strategy, bench marking benefit plan design and services, legislation/regulatory compliance support. ? Performs complex data integrity checks, collect, summarize and organize data for client reports and presentations (demographic, cost and utilization and program participation). ? Investigates day-to-day technical and service issues related to systems, file processing, fraud abuse and participant benefit concerns. ? Handles escalations from lower level staff related to internal or external operational and technical issues. ? Handles routine administrative functions, such as vendor follow up, assists with client vendor service issues and general vendor management.
- Assists with large clients on the complex plan and program design considerations including analysis, research, and perform technical analysis under the direction of the workstream leader. i.e., benefit /account strategy, benchmarking benefit plan design and services, legislation/regulatory compliance support.
- Performs complex data integrity checks, collect, summarize, and organize data for client reports and presentations (demographic, cost and utilization, and program participation).
- Investigates day-to-day technical and service issues related to systems, file processing, fraud abuse, and participant benefit concerns.
- Handles escalations from lower-level staff related to internal or external operational and technical issues.
- Handles routine administrative functions, such as vendor follow up, assists with client-vendor service issues and general vendor management
- Strong project management skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and complete multiple tasks under aggressive timeframes.
- Proactive with vendors and clients.
- Ability to work with multiple reporting systems to extract data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to meet common goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- BA/BS preferred
- At least four (4) years of directly related health and welfare benefits experience with a consulting or brokerage firm
- Insurance License
Closing Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .