Bartender-Public (PT) - Hamburg , New York, United States, 14075
Position Details Responsibilities and duties
- Receives drink/food orders from patrons and/or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink/food orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks/food served and makes correct change.
- Serves patrons food and/or beverages in the Cyclone bar area
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment
- Enters and operates NY State lottery terminal.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year experience required.
- Basic computer skills; MICROS.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smoke
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bartender, beer, beverage service, drink, liquor, lounge, martini, mixologist, tequila, wine