Bachelor Gulch Village Public Safety $17/hr - Colorado, United States,
Using District owned vehicles, conduct Village patrols, which include: general security checks, owner and guest assistance, traffic control and incident response. Enforcement of all Village Association, Metropolitian District, and Design Review Administration rules and regulations. Provide exceptional service to owners, guests and all other Village access users at all times, but particularly while working gate. Timely and concise documentation of Village events, including a strong focus on department dispatch.
Village Patrols include incident response, requests for assistance, foot patrols, security checks, traffic control, fire watch, etc.
* Assist guests, residents, and employees of Bachelor Gulch with vehicle pull-outs, jump starts, intrusion alarms, motor vehicle accident and lockouts.
* Greet guests and owners while working the entrance gate.
* Multi-task guest walk-in's, phone calls, entrance gate and dispatch.
* Troubleshoot owner automated access system.
* Respond to Fire and Medical emergencies
* Cooperate with the local Emergency Responders
* Proper documentation and notification to management of all incidents
* Ensure professional and safe handling of Bachelor Gulch Public Safety vehicles
* Professional and curtious interactions with internal customers.
* Attend and implement all department trainings.
* Follow department Standard Operating Guidelines, as well as all Corporate Policies.
* Contribute to positive and all-inclusive workplace, where communication is key.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience with a Vail Resorts Public Safety Department
* Some Experience Preferred
* Valid US Drivers License
* Proficient computer/typing skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Read, write and communicate effectively in English
* Have or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. BachPS18
Requisition ID 168438