Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP GRC Senior Manager - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP GRC Senior Manager
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
Our Atlanta office is seeking an SAP Senior Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on SAP GRC, SAP Controls, SAP security, and audits of SAP environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of SAP controls throughout the business cycle
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for SAP customers.
- Experience in assessing an SAP implementation in the context of business controls, security, internal audit, or compliance context
- Understanding of core business processes including: Order-To-Cash, Purchase-To-Pay, and Financial Close business process scenarios
- Substantial implementation or functional team experience and/or "Big 4" experience in a technology audit/risk assessment practice specializing in SAP highly desirable
- Experience with implementation of SAP access management systems such as SAP Access Control or similar tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Help coach and train team members to grow the SAP knowledge base of the team
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 8+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA