Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP FICO Senior Consultant - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP FICO Senior Consultant
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Protiviti is a leader implementing SAP products and our expertise lies within Financial, Data, Security and Compliance software packages of SAP products and solutions for Fortune 1000 organizations. We look for individuals who want to continue the strong growth in our practice and our passionate about our culture.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta and New York Offices are seeking are seeking SAP Senior Consultants to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Consultants partner with our clients to solve complex SAP Finance business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior consultants strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the senior consultant is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- You successfully implement customer's SAP FI-CO / CO-PA modules, while providing functional knowledge, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
- You pursue knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP FI-CO / CO-PA with SAP S/4HANA, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest SAP Financial technologies
- You act as a point of contact with customer for troubleshooting: consider, examine, solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy customer's needs
- You have familiarity of SAP Implementation ASAP Methodology
- Functional/technical proficiency in SAP applications related work, including at least one full lifecycle SAP FI-CO / CO-PA implementations and solid industry and/or consulting experience
- Hands-on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core SAP FI-CO / CO-PA modules including New General Ledger and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams
- Experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center also important
- Experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP FI-CO / CO-PA and other SAP modules, including New GL, PC, SD, MM, PP, PM, PS and T&E
- Experience with Central Finance, SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Finance and/or SAP Activate Methodology a plus
- SAP FI-CO, Reporting, and Allocations experience a plus
- Experience with SAP application/configuration-based controls (workflows, tolerance limits, system checks, logging, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internal control frameworks or knowledge of IT controls, with particular experience to understand IT and Business risks related to SAP
- Work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Supervise teams including Consultants
- Configuration and design skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time but likely 50-60%.
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- 3+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, CPA or SAP Certifications are preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA