Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Experienced Consultant - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Experienced Consultant
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
Our Atlanta office is seeking an SAP Experienced Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Experienced Consultants learn from the best management team in an effort to develop an understanding of business processes and build technical skills in general risk areas. The Experienced Consultant conducts interviews, compiles and analyzes data, and documents findings. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, the Experienced Consultant develops professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. The successful Experienced Consultant learns effective time and task management, takes ownership of assignments and accepts responsibility for team results.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy gathering, summarizing, and examining data or information. You identify implications of the examination and document findings.
- You are passionate about effectively maintaining client relationships and provide clients with timely top quality service.
- You facilitate teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- You learn the client's business industry which in turn helps you develop appropriate business knowledge.
- Experience leading and implementing one or more of the following: S/4 HANA, Central Finance, Access Control, Process Control, or SAP Identity Management (IDM)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP security in one or more of the following: S/4, ECC, Fiori, HANA, or BW
- Experience with finance/process optimization tools (e.g. Celonis or BlackLine)
- Knowledge of SAP solution design and key elements of SAP architectures
- Experience leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams
- Experience with SAP application/configuration-based controls (workflows, tolerance limits, system checks, logging, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internal control frameworks or knowledge of IT controls, with particular experience to understand IT and Business risks related to SAP
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuously learn and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 1-2+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA