Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Central Finance Director - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Central Finance Director
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta office is seeking a SAP Central Finance Director to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and the business community. Directors pride themselves on client satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each engagement project is performed to Protiviti's standards of quality and meet the needs of the client. Directors, partnering with the Managing Directors, ensure that each client project is completed with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our work. Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti's mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- 8-10+ years of experience with SAP Finance and related experience
- Experience with Central Finance and/or S/4HANA required
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Exposure to Central Finance supporting tools including tools from Magnitude
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies preferred
- Experience with finance/process optimization tools a plus (e.g. Celonis or BlackLine)
- Knowledge of SAP solution design and design business process optimization recommendations preferred
- Experience leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams required
- Strong experience in sales cycle including prequalification, presales, proposal development, and client management required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers, Senior Managers, and Associate Directors
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 15+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CPA or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA