Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Azure Architect Senior Manager - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting SAP Azure Architect Senior Manager
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta office is seeking a SAP Azure Architect to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud Architectures with experience hosting SAP on Azure
- Experience planning and implementing SAP HANA using full use HANA and native modeling tools and techniques with hands on, project-based SAP HANA experience from production projects
- Experience with standard development and customizing, configuration and full project life cycle implementation skills within SAP HANA development
- Experience designing and defining HANA views and Data Flow for ER MODEL
- Experience with the security and privilege development on XS server
- Experience with dynamic analytic privileges and repository object-based development
- Working knowledge of common business processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Plan to Inventory
- Experience working with CDS artifacts and development using newer data modeling approach in SAP HANA
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 8+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, application development and cloud-related technologies, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Certifications related to SAP and Microsoft Azure are strongly preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA