Atlanta Technology Consulting Business Intelligence (Managed Services) - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Atlanta Technology Consulting Business Intelligence (Managed Services) Senior Consultant
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta office is seeking a Managed Services Business Intelligence Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client's overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Prior experience working in either Data warehousing or Business Intelligence
- Experience with any major ETL vendor, such as Data Services, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
- Experience with any of the major Business Intelligence reporting tools, such as BusinessOjbects, Power BI, Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or SSRS
- Experience working within a Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, TeraData, or other major database management systems
- Experience working with business stakeholders to translate business issues into technology solutions and vice versa
- Experience working with any of the main Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc)
- Experience with troubleshooting OS and network level issues
- SAP HANA experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years in a related field; preferably in professional services and/or industry
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA