Associate Director, Supply Chain Brand Management - Illinois, United States,
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership to drive multiple and/or complex operations Brand /Program(s) with little direction or supervision from the Supply Chain Director.
- Manage Brands and Programs that drive over $500 Million in sales. Projects / lifecycle transitions impact $100's of millions in sales.
- Leader or core member of Operations Brand Team.
- Manage and provide leadership to other Brand Manager team members, where appropriate.
- Create viable Brand plans, financial plans, LRP, risk management and Lifecycle strategies. Justify and ensure alignment with AbbVie's business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Primary interface with Commercial to develop and gain agreement on Brand/Product forecasts. Remain current on internal and external factors impacting their Brand/Product(s).
- Provide a central point of contact for stakeholders from Commercial, R&D, S&T, Legal, Tax, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing and TPMs.
- Capable of communicating effectively and widely to all levels of the organization.
- Communicate a common vision to the cross-functional stakeholders and teams to ensure that roles, responsibilities, and issues are clearly understood and resulting activities are agreed and coordinated.
- Initiate and manage program activities to optimize the operational performance and meet strategic business needs while ensuring that assurance of supply is achieved. Ensure programs/projects follow the PMO roadmap to drive standardized, effective program/project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science plus business and product management in Life Science. MBA or higher education desired but not required.
- 8-12 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Product Development, and / or Financial Management.
- Proven experience in managing effective teams and fostering collaboration across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated success as a collaborative team player.
- Proven excellent presentation, oral, written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities to deliver results. Demonstrated self-starter that communicates actions, decisions and concerns with little direction or supervision.
- Proven capability to manage, implement and influence large change management programs.
- Knowledge of the Commercial and process understanding, and experience of the Products / Brands they manage.
- Understanding of core business and financial processes.
- Proven ability to interface effectively in worldwide cultural settings and with executive level management.