Associate Director, Strategic planning - Troy , Ohio, United States, 45373
United States of America
HOH10: W&B Aftermarket - Troy 101 Waco Street P. O. Box 340, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
This position is for a lead professional and recognized thought leader in Strategic Planning, who makes recommendations based on market information, ensures delivery of proposals, leads in the implementation of operational plans, and leads in the development of strategic relationships with stakeholders. Provides recommendations on highly complex financial and non-financial objectives and guides in the creation of models to predict outcomes of business strategies.
* Identifies and evaluates internal and external strategic issues which could affect growth and profitability, and develops long-range objectives and plans.
* Reviews acquisition proposals to evaluate whether they meet strategic growth plans.
* Owns and develops strategic and operational plans to drive business goals.
* Communicates with executive leadership on business, financial and economic data as well as latest trends and information.
* Creates and maintains strategic relationships with customers, competitors, suppliers and professional organizations to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
* Develops long-range objectives and strategic plans for corporation or major division by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability.
* Monitors the market and leads competitive intelligence initiatives.
* Creates models to represent and predict the outcomes of various business strategies.
* Develops and monitors profitability, productivity and growth targets.
* Recommends financial and nonfinancial strategic objectives and alternatives, and implements and maintains strategic and operational plans.
* Plans and coordinates business reviews, resource allocations, organization structures and financial analysis.
Education: Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.