Associate Director, Corporate Strategy - Tarrytown , New York, United States, 10591
The Corporate Strategy group at Regeneron is responsible for asking and answering questions critical to our business success. In this function we serve as an internal consultancy, conceiving and conducting analyses to inform decisions and understand their consequences. We work closely with senior leadership across all functions. The Associate Director, Corporate Strategy will play an active role in all of these activities and will also have the freedom to create new ways to contribute toward achieving our company's mission. The Associate Director will be responsible for taking a leadership role on projects, proposing a project approach, collaborating with relevant functions, and driving the project forward from start to finish.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop models and analyses that address issues affecting the outlook of Regeneron and present them to senior management
- Work across all key areas of the company to gather information and data about our business
- Design and conduct interviews with functional groups to understand needs and problems, and help find solutions
- Identify major areas of strategic interest
- Build product revenue and expense inputs for Regeneron's long-term business outlook
- Contribute to the annual long-term outlook presentation for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Communicate conclusions and recommendations of analyses across the organization
- Track record of academic excellence
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or MD or PhD (equivalent work experience would be considered)
- 3 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy for those without an advanced degree
- Must be skilled and experienced in commonly used business software including Excel and Powerpoint
- Command of analytical techniques, statistical reasoning and familiarity with data resources
- Enjoys collaborating and working across functions
- Adept at critiquing scientific and clinical information
- Familiarity with accounting, finance and valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working independently and as part of a group
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.