Associate Director, Change Management - New York , New York, United States, 10001
This is a hands-on position in our Change Management department. This position will include managing firm-wide complex change projects. We are seeking a candidate with change management experience to design, develop, and execute change projects. The candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, an attention to detail, an inquisitive nature, a passion for excellent service, must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and can self-start and be resourceful along with a strong understanding of technology including CRM.
- Design, present and implement change management strategies for firm wide complex projects
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with key stakeholders and senior leaders to consult on, develop and execute a firm wide change strategy
- Identify priorities, change networks, and deployment channels; develop pilot approaches; and execute end to end strategy
- Lead solution planning and design efforts for Change Management by working with stakeholders and SMEs to document their training, communication, adoption and sponsorship needs
- Expand and lead a team of change professionals
- Manage all aspects of the program/project lifecycle through strategic planning.
- Demonstrated program/project management experience for large scale complex cross-functional projects
- Establish and report on key metrics and milestones that indicate progress against goals and provide insight into areas of risk, misalignment, or needed adjustments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Learning & Development, Business or related field preferred)
- Master's Degree in Organizational Change, Business Administration or related field highly preferred
- 10-15 years' experience of change management, program/project management or training experience in a similar role, preferably in Financial Services is required
- Experience with CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.com is required
- PROSCI Change Management Certification required
- Ability to establish deep relationships of trust with executive-level clients and present to senior leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to operate successfully in a fast-changing, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Influencing, Negotiation, and Communication Skills: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action
- Assertive, self-motivated, team oriented, flexible and able to multi-task
- Must be motivated by a fast paced, complex environment
Critical Competencies for Success:
Our Gold Standards Model defines key behaviors and competencies across 4 dimensions: Leadership, Achieving Results, Personal Effectiveness and Thinking Critically. These behaviors and competencies drive our ability to win together.
- Leadership: Role models in this area consistently focus on the right goals and priorities and continually develop themselves and others. Always team players, they influence and engage with others to contribute to a great culture.
- Achieving Results: Role models in this area are high achievers who develop careful plans and execute consistently and effectively. They hold themselves and others accountable for delivering high quality results.
- Thinking Critically: Role models in this area understand our business, rely on analytical reasoning to define and solve problems and make decisions effectively. They are forward thinking, anticipating issues and addressing them in advance.
- Personal Effectiveness: Role models in this area build strong relationships and communicate effectively. They are driven to exceed expectations and adaptable to changing circumstances.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V - provided by Dice