Associate Director, Business Operations (Commercial Strategy/Oncology) - San Carlos , California, United States, 94071
The Associate Director, Business Operations is an individual contributor responsible for patient and provider experience across all their touchpoints with Natera. Responsible for managing business operations for one of Natera's fast growing product lines. Helps drive the planning and execution of major projects - focused on strategies to maximize user experience - and works extensively across Product, Clinical, Finance, Sales, Support, Marketing and other groups within Natera.
- Creates amazing experiences for our patients and providers.
- Leads business operations for one of Natera's new emerging product lines
- Manages cross-functional initiatives, focused on user experience and business operations. Workstreams include initial concept, research, analytics, business plan development, project plan development, full execution and ongoing management.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of related relevant experience. 8 years of professional experience in Business Operations, product management, consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy with preference for strong operational experience.
- Experience working with teams across multiple departments
- Healthcare experience preferred;
- Experience in the Oncology or Transplant space preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical mindset - i.e. some excel and modeling skills - required
- Excellent project management skills with proven track records of meeting aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to persuade others through communications
- Excellent Excel skillset with a track record of analyzing large sets of data
- PowerPoint expert skilled in creating compelling slides and clear recommendations
- Excellent communicator and good interpersonal relationship builder
- Bright, flexible, and agile; highly motivated to roll up sleeves and get work done while also thinking strategically
- Extensive experience reporting and presenting to top leadership
- Understanding of healthcare or biotech industry is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.