Associate Consultant - Siemens Management Consulting - Orlando, Florida, United States, 32801
Business Unit: Corporate Technology
Requisition Number: 234458
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit:
Associate Consultant - Siemens Management Consulting
What is Siemens Management Consulting?
We are Siemens ManagementConsulting (SMC), the top management strategy consultancy for one of theworld's most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is toinspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent intosenior management roles. Join us and discover where your talents couldtake you.
The United States is theworld's largest economy - and the largest market for Siemens. That's why it isthe home to some of Siemens' global headquarters such as Oil & Gas or thesoftware business. Our consultants have been supporting Siemens in the Americasas part of international project teams for many years. Since 2018, they've alsobeen working locally from our new office in the sunshine state Florida.
Our Orlando team,comprising international and local talent, is helping to shape the future ofthe American market for Siemens, advising on growth and innovation,digitalization, M&A, government and society as well as regional strategies.
What you'll do
* Analyzemarkets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
* Conduct clientinterviews and facilitate workshops
* Helpdevelop top management presentations
* You'llgain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to helpprogress your career.
A careerat SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one.Join us and start shaping your future today.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, andExperience:
* A Bachelor'sDegree, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
* At least onerelevant internship in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise orstart-up
* Relevantinternational experience of several months (study abroad/internship) is a plus
* Outstandinganalytical and conceptual skills
* Highly effectivecommunication and interpersonal skills
* Abilityto work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to travel approximately 80%