Associate Brand Manager, Supply Chain - Illinois, United States,
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Under the direction of the Brand Manager, manage or support program activities to optimize the operational performance and meet the needs for operational excellence and customer satisfaction while ensuring that assurance of supply is maintained.
- Act as the project manager for projects as assigned, participating in and or leading cross functional teams.
- Assist in the execution of Product Launches and Lifecycle programs
- Ensure product inventory and supply strategies are reflected in Plans, LBEs, and Updates.
- Assure alignment of sales and operations with elevation of issues that threaten the security of supply including approval of plans and/or contingencies to mitigate the root cause of the problem.
- Aid in the development and calculation of metrics to measure the health of the brands, TPMs, and TPCs as applicable.
- Execute product strategies to meet short and long term objectives for cost reduction and customer satisfaction balanced with inventory investment across the corporation.
- Lead projects with some managerial oversight and take initiative to proactively anticipate challenges.
- Connect with the Supply Chain planning groups to guarantee that tactical supply issues are resolved to ensure continued supply of product to patients. Escalate and coordinate communication with Commercial, Regulatory, QA and MES, as necessary.
- Demonstrate sound judgment with accountability in determining the best approach to manage issue resolution understanding the scope, magnitude, and implications of the situation, and elevating when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Science
- 3-5 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Product Development and / or Financial Management
- Demonstrated experience in fostering collaboration across organizational boundaries, and demonstrated success as a collaborative team player
- Must possess excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to implement and execute large change programs, under the supervision of management
- Must have a developed understanding of the regulatory approval process for various products
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and/or responsibilities
- Proven ability to interface effectively in worldwide cultural settings and with functional managemen t