Asia Pacific, Latin America Supply Chain Business - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97201
NIKE, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Asia-Pacific Latin-America is a multi-cultural, growth Geography that is seeking a Supply Chain Expert Technology Business Consultant for the Operations and Logistics Center of Excellence. You'll be responsible for driving technology solutions with our Global partners in Global Technology.
Communication and strategic thinking are keys to delivering success. As the APLA-Supply Chain Expert Business Consultant, you'll be an integral part of a team responsible for facilitating discussions at senior levels; with global process leaders and across business functions.
- Global Technology project intake and coordination across all technology teams, applying Agile operating principles
- Align and socialize program enhancements (prioritization efforts for PI sessions)
- Develop 100K plan across global technology teams, identifying critical path and dependencies
- Track technology risks, resolution
- Align with Global Technology Epic Owners and product teams, to ensure all requirements are delivered
- Comprehensive collaborative support & partnership with Global Technology teams, supporting the GWM deployment and 3PL upgrades/migrations within the APLA territories
- Coordinate all Technology testing (QAST, SIT, UAT, WIL) with Global Technology & Geo/Territory Business teams.
- Ensure ITGC (Internal Technology General Controls) audit requirements are met
- Develop a Technology Play Book for APLA Supply Chain Programs
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5-years total experience
- Confirmed ability to work with cross-functional teams, handle stakeholders, and connect with teams around the globe
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Self-direct and comfortable working in ambiguous environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Solution-oriented leading with a sense of positivity