Advisory Consultant - Financial Due Diligence - San Francisco , California, United States, 94199
Our M&A Team is looking for a dynamic individual who is an eager learner, highly adaptable, assertive, and open to new challenges in a fast-paced environment. This person will have significant independence to define and deliver the work required to make our clients successful. You will work with and gain exposure to a number of partners and clients as a key member of our knowledgeable M&A team.
In this position, you will participate in every stage of the deal for our clients, including scoping, risk assessment, and drafting or reviewing final engagement reports. You will have the opportunity to be staffed on a variety of engagement types, including financial and accounting due diligence, Quality of Earnings engagements, M&A consulting, and business consulting.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in related field of study: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- 1 to 5 years experience - consulting or accounting firm and specific due-diligence experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with ability to review work and solve problems
- Strong technology skills, especially Microsoft Excel (i.e. lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Minimal Travel
- Ability to work remotley