Account Manager - Public Engagement Transportation Industry - Garland , Texas, United States, 75049
K Strategies is an award-winning marketing and public relations agency with a passion for generating creative ideas, engaging audiences and building strong campaigns to help our clients achieve success. We value strategic thinkers, who work hard and bring results.
We're looking for a dynamic Account Manager with at least five years of experience in public and community engagement on transportation (highway, roadway, rail) projects to join our team! The Account Manager is responsible for the strategy, tactical execution, management, as well as be the main point of contact for a variety of public engagement and marketing projects.
Candidates must demonstrate independent judgment, personal organization, excellent communication skills and manage multiple projects. Specific requirements may include:
- Define, clarify and create project documentation including scope, strategy, schedules, status reports, dynamic public involvement and community campaigns (both digital and print), and other documents as necessary.
- Provide vision, business planning and strategy, establishing goals, building and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Help coordinate and lead regularly scheduled client meetings to identify required actions to achieve timely completion as well as documenting all meetings and communication.
- Write for a variety of content, including public relations plans, communications materials, website content, press releases, speaking points, program reports, etc.Possess strong media relations and story pitching experience.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement and outreach in target communities.
- Develop and manage event coordination for public meetings and outreach events.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure high-quality, professional outputs that meet client expectations.
- Manage and monitor project budgets.
- Be an entrepreneur by constantly looking for new ways to improve our team and company, along with strategies and ideas for our clients.
- Five years of experience in managing public or community relations projects on transportation projects
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field
- Excellent writing skills using AP style
- Experience using InDesign software is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities with tight timelines and high client expectations
Ready to apply?
- Send your resume to with job code AM-TRANS in the subject line of the email.
We apologize in advance if we're unable to connect you regarding this position. We get quite a few responses, but we are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant's qualifications. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.