5760 Organizational Change Management Lead (Oracle Fin Cloud) - Oakland, California, United States, 94601
Our client is hiring a Change Management Lead to support multi-phased cutovers from our legacy financial accounting systems to a largescale Oracle Financials ERP cloud/EPM/FCCS Cloud implementation.
- This person will be responsible for all aspects of change management: Preparing, executing strategy and plan.
- This includes but not limited to stakeholder impact analysis, preparing user communications, identifying training content, preparing and leading training activities.
- Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate 5+ years change management activities prefer
ably in financials and Oracle platform.
- This resource will collaborate with the system integrator to support the roll-out of client s next-generation financial accounting solution.
Change Management Lead s Responsibilities:
- Support day to day change management activities
- Partner with the system integrator to document and execute a series of comprehensive
- Change management plans supporting transformation of the client s legacy financial accounting,
planning and budgeting solutions to an Oracle Financials cloud environment
- Build solid working relationships with functional and technical support resources to support migration from legacy to cloud systems (e.g. Concur)
- Build and successfully manage change management strategy and execution plan
- Provide status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders
- Lead Change management activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live, and Post Go-Live Hypercare periods
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience leading communication and change management activities preferably on Oracle Financials ERP cloud/EPM/FCCS (ERP/HFM).
- Demonstrated expertise managing different stakeholder engagement and interacting with Product vendor and system integrators
- Strong working knowledge of accounting processes, workflows and terminology within an Oracle Financials ERP cloud environment
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent problem solving, critical thinking and team / collaboration skills that enable you to be successful both working independently with minimal supervision while
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, or Information Systems or equivalent professional working experience