2019 Corporate Supply Chain Summer Internship - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46201
Want to make your summer EPIC?
Finish Line hires a team of premium college students at its corporate office in Indianapolis, IN and Boulder, CO, each summer. The 12-week, paid Summer Corporate Internship Program allows students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a variety of departments including: Merchandise Buying, Merchandise Planning & Allocation, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Tax, IT, Digital/eCommerce, Store Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain, Strategy, Real Estate, Customer Care (call center), and the Finish Line Youth Foundation. The 2019Summer Corporate Internship Program will begin on May 13th and will conclude on August 2nd.
Supply Chain & Procurement interns have worked on a variety of projects in the past including:
- Provide consultation to distribution center & transportation leadership on process enhancement throughout the distribution center
- Conveyor belt route mapping - executing data analytics to create rout plans for product on the many conveyor belt systems in the DC to maximize productivity
- Assessed distribution center operating procedures, presented recommendations for enhancement designed to elevate productivity, and redefined standard operating procedure training documents
- Developed company spend, supply and usage reporting & projections
- Created open purchase order reporting process
- Summer-long business case competition
- Informational sessions with executive leadership
- Philanthropy opportunities with the Finish Line Youth Foundation including the Special Olympics Indiana Summer Games in Terre Haute, IN
- Collaborative internship activities both on-site and off-site
- Opportunities for one-on-one informational sessions with both young and experienced professionals alike
- Career coaching from HR professionals
- Unlimited use of our on-site weight room and cross fit arena, including free athletic training classes
- 30% discount at Finish Line retail stores and on
Required Education and/or Experience
Eligible students include:
- Students of incoming junior or senior collegiate status, in a post-graduate program, or those who graduated with an undergraduate degree in the spring of 2019.
- Preferred undergraduate GPA of 3.0, but applicants will be reviewed based on a combination of their leadership experience and extracurricular involvement in addition to academic achievement.
- Summer availability from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, from May 13, 2019through August 2, 2019.
- Should have intermediate knowledge and abilities with Google G-Suite.