2019 Consulting Externship - Financial Advisory Services - Virginia, United States,
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Location: Tysons, VA (Baker Tilly Office) Program Dates: May 2019
During this program, Baker Tilly Externs will: ??? Be exposed to some of the work that our new staff is assigned, including risk management, financial systems implementation, contracts compliance and general business consulting??? Learn what work and life as a business consultant is like??? Learn directly from our staff about the culture of Baker Tilly??? The ability to meet Baker Tilly employees from partner to staff ??? Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings??? Develop case study skills??? Have an opportunity to interview for a 2020 Internship
Successful candidates will:
* Be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting and plan to work full time in 2021
* Plan to actively pursue an internship in summer 2020
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
* Outstanding academic performance required
* Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
* Integrity within a professional environment