2019 - Summer - Consulting Intern - Risk Advisory - Process Risk & Con - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, 19107
As a Risk Advisory Services Consulting Intern at RSM, you will work with various sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to business owners and executive management. Working on numerous team engagements per year, you will be involved in a variety of challenging assignments with guidance from experienced consultants - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. RSM's Risk Advisory Services Consulting Group provides value added risk assessment services to clientele and you will have the ability to be exposed to a wide variety of industries and clients. Examples of projects include internal audits, compliance work and financial reporting control projects intended to provide senior management of our clients with timely information on business operations and methods to mitigate potential risks.
Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:
Meeting with clients and conducting business consulting projects
* Preparing reports on consulting services performed for clients; delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
* Traveling to client locations as requested to provide consulting services
* Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
* Attending appropriate professional meetings and conferences and reading publications to maintain and expand professional knowledge as a business Consultant
Pursuing a B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
* Accounting or Finance major
* Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
* Minimum 3.2 GPA preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office
* Ability to work as an effective member of a team
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Client focused
* Ability to multitask
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req3004
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: RAS Process Risk & Controls
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req3004
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Intern
Degree Required: None